[architecture edition] girl's room interior

by Tuesday, June 05, 2012 0 komentar
they said it's okay if I write with english :) so I'll write the architecture posts with english too , because it's much easier for me XD

I write about girl's room idea now . I have a lot of ideas , all of them are super cute , aren't they ? check the pictures below !

what do you think about this red one ? the interior design is quite good . whoa , I wish I could have this design as my room . you don't need any lamp in the afternoon because the sunligt is more than enough (look at the huge windows !) and in the night , you can see the stars . owo , it would be great , rite ? and the hidden room in the left side , can you see ? such a good interior ! I love it :)

the maroon one yey ! such an ordinary room , but the huge windows is my favorite part . lovely .

it's good but I love two photos before more . the room just has a cute and lovable furniture , that's all .

the windows are so unique , rite . there's window in the top of rhe room . imagine how great if you lay in that bed in night and you can see the stars sparkling beautifully .

the beautiful lamp and the large bed . it makes you feel like princess XD

another princess's room :) the elegant one , so beautiful . but it's not my style , haha . I love the cute ones more .

the large room and minimalis furniture . it make you feel totally free .

the 2 photos below is same room . haah , this one is the real princess room . the furniture make it look .. luxurious :O


the ordinary one . nothing special actually , but I love the bed ! XD

this one is my favorite . look at the top of the room ! the lamp is adorable too :)



such a good idea for room sharing . yea , in architecture , you don't need a big house . just be smart ;) look at the hidden room at the top . such a briliant idea , isn't it ?

blue jeans room . this one is the most comfortable room for me . if I have room like this , I would love being home everyday , all day long .

another pink room . ordinary , but the furniture make it looks extraordinary ! the bed , the photo frames , an the wings on the wall . aaaa lovable :)

the blue one !

and the green one ^^

credit : www.freshome.com
want more ? check the website out ! totally inspiring ! ^^

Atalia

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar :