UAS finished !

by Wednesday, July 11, 2012 0 komentar
my final exam finally finished !!

what we gonna do then ? I promised that I'll post another stories after this exam done , haha .

I have um .. about 2 months of holiday before the next semester start (yea, finally I got my holiday!) June was a super month for me . this is because my MINI CHINA trip a few weeks ago . um .. I was not in a holiday like my cousins . it was still my school days . and I had a lot of assignments which waiting to be done . lemme repeat it for you ,A LOT . in architecture , we don't need to study hard . you just .. must have a superheroe's stamina . hahahhaha . your days fill with assignment , assignment , and assignment . draw , draw and draw . that's why before I went to China , I had to work harder than anyone else . I absent for almost 2 weeks maaaaann . how much assignments I left ?

I tried to do assigments as much as I could . as soon as possible . I felt like wonder woman , woah (okay , I'm lying , haha)

there was a lot of assignments actually , but I didn't have much time . so finally I fly to Jakarta and decided , okay , for this 12 days , let's take a rest for a bit . forget about the assignments .

you know what guys ? sometimes you have to get out from your stressing daily activity for a bit . forget it all , just a bit . when you're back , you will feel .. um .. new spirit fill your body up . believe me . stop stressing yourself about everything . sometimes you just need some rest . that's what I just felt .

I was so happy until my last day , haha . but at least I wa ready for face it all that time . just like what I just said , it's like new spirit fill you up . fill your brain and your body up . I'm ready for work hard again .

sunday , my flight is about 3 pm from hongkong . arrived singapore about 7 pm . and then flight from singapore about 10 pm and arrived jakarta at 11 pm . I arrived at my house (jakarta) at 00.00 guys . and I just slept around 1 am . monday morning (afternoon maybe ? around 10 am), my flight from jakarta , and arrived malang around 1 pm . from the airport I went to campus for exam . until 5 pm . then I went home , studied for my next exam on the next day .

see ?

can you imagine how tired and busy I was ? that's why I say , June is SUPER for me . but at least I'm happy . it's new experience . amazing experience !

and .. ah , it's a sad part . when I just arrived in Jakarta , I got news that mam Erny , my english teacher in highschool passed away because of cancer ._. and when I was at shenzhen (maybe) I got news that one of my friend (but he much older than me ) in church passed away too , and because of cancer too :( breast cancer :"( it's sad , I wasn't in Malang that time .

June , a month that fill with tears , laughs , smiles , fears , and many else . my June was suuuppppeerrr !

I think that's all . at the first I just want to post some sentences , about one paragraph only . but I don't know either it become long post like this . hahahha . when I'm writing , I can't stop , hahahaha .

okay , i don't want this post become longer , haha . see ya in my next post !

love , atalia .

Atalia

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar :