you can't find this in indonesia , yet !

by Tuesday, July 31, 2012 0 komentar
What I want to do most when I go abroad is going to its market , and buy something unique there . just like Indomart and Alfamart in Indonesia , each country has that kind of things rite ?

On my last trip , China, I visited some mini market there , and found this little cute things . keke ~ I just want to share it to you all .

First , kinds of minute maid pulpy ! In Indonesia , there's only .. 3 ? Or maybe 4 flavor . And I found the rest here !



Minute Maid with red grape flavor . honestly , it's the best flavor of minute maid . The pulpy is pieces of aloe vera .



Minute Maid with green grape flavor (I'm not sure actually . I can't read the words , no English) And the pulpy is pieces of aloe vera as well, hihi .



Minute Maid with apple flavor . Just like ordinary apple juice . The pulpy is aloe vera too .



Minute Maid with 10 kind of vegetables. Anddd ~ I don't like it AT ALL. I only drank it like one sip or two, and then I left it on my hotel room's mini bar. Some people will love it, I think. But sorry I don't . I'm not sure but I think there's no pulpy inside .

Aandd kinds of Lays . hahaha .



lays with kyushu seaweed flavor .just like seaweed flavor (the dark green pack) but it's taste better ! :) love it more .



swiss cheese flavor . no comment .the best !



um this one is little bit .. hah . I don't know . I was little bit surprised when I saw this in the mini mart . seaweed and cheese is familiar , but cucumber ? hahahaa . and the taste for me was .. quite weird . blah blah . syeba said "it's delicious , i don't feel weird .." but for me , this is the strangest taste I ever try . seriously .



I also bought this . keke ~ pocky banana ice cream and um .. some kind of milk biscuit < i don't know the name but it's delicious ! :)



this is the mineral water . 5 yuan for this . it means 7500 rupiah in indonesia (IDR) okay , it's little bit expensive . but my tour friend bought another mineral water with 10 yuan (15000 IDR) and there's even 20 yuan for a bottle of mineral water . howooo ~

Umm .. I think that's all I found . the burger in KFC Hongkong is great too . much better than Indonesia's . but I didn't take photos of it . I was in hurry that time , so I just ate that properly . hihi .

aahh and this . anything is written by Chinese . this is the cola , when we had dinner at restaurant .


okay , that's all . this is the bonus . haha . you can't find this in indonesia too ! hahahahha . how funny . I took it from the bus .



see you in my next post guys ! :)
greet from my lil bro and sis , alden aubrey :D haha .

Atalia

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar :