the missing link

by Tuesday, June 05, 2012 0 komentar
I really loved blogging , some years ago . it's fun to share anything with everyone by blog , isn't it ?

but where's the hell I dissapeared this 2 years last ? what happened in this 2 years last ? haha , some points maybe need more explanation , but I can't write it all now . I'll just tell you the points ! :)

1. the reason why I didn't update my blog , maybe you knew it all, it's near with the complicated-relationship problem . if you read my last posts , you will know what I've been going through . you can see how stupid this girl who write this blog . how pity she was . I don't want to tell it now here because it need some preparation (am I too much ? haha) well , this problem has changed my life a lot . I'm a different person right now , tougher . . or weaker ? I dont even know . but at least , I'm better :) aaa ~ I'll explain this in another post , okay ? I dont want to talk about that in the time like this ! ;)

2. I graduated from Saint Mary high school already ! it's about a year ago . I'm studiying architecture right now :) it's not my real dream actually . I wanted to be a teacher , that's why I applied a scolarship form to UPH college , the teacher college . it was tough ._. but God said another answer , I wasn't accepted (I cried a lot that time) . then I decided to take english literature (since I love english a lot) but mama didn't allow me to take that one . she said it's not good to be a teacher (yea , my parents are teacher , both) . she asked me to take architecture because she think I have an art sense , just like my papa . hahha . the fact is , architecture is not about art only . but there was nothing I can do . I didn't like it at the beginning , but I tried to understand , this is my real destiny . the GOD's choice :) haah ~ it's been a long long way , full with tears . but here I am now , studiying architecture in ITN Malang . I still have no desire in it actually ._. but I'll try my best ! :)

3. I start to love korea , hahhaha . this is because after graduated , I have about 5 months of holiday and there was nothing I can do with . so I just learned cooking every morning (I'll post some photos of the foods!) and then watching tv all day long . from tv I watched many korean dramas , and finally fell in love with them . my brother loves korean music , but I love korean drama more . so , maybe I'll talk about korean/chinesse dramas in my next posts , hihi .

4. I have internet connection in my home already. so I can update my blog easier now . haha , I remember some years ago , I have to write my post in MWord first , then I have to go to warnet to post them . it was tiring , haha . but I did it cheerfully , because I really love blogging !

5. I have a lot of stories and photos I really want to share ! singapore trip 2 years ago , bali trip with high school friends , the farewell party or prom night at bali , jogja trip with mama , papa , and kakak , and many elseee ! haha , maybe next time I'll post it all :)

6. actually the reason why I start update this blog is because I have an assigment to write about architecture in my blog . hehe , so my next post , or maybe 2 posts , I'll write about architecture . I'll post about another story after the assignment done :)

well , I think that's all . write blog with english is easier , haha . I can't believe it . eventhough my english skill is quite bad , but it's fun . I'm sorry if there are wrong typo or grammar . I just write I'm thinking right now :)

okaaayy , I still have many things to do . I still have a LOT of assignment which waiting to be done . see ya in my next post ! yea , with architecture topic of course :) babay !

Atalia

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar :