So this is what every men's real thoughts ..

by Friday, September 26, 2014 0 komentar

Yoo Jae Suk’s I’m A Man.

Anyone knows about this show?

I didn’t actually. I just heard about it few times somewhere, but I didn’t know about this show at all. Until I finally got Cable TV installed in my house, Indovision. ( I got it free for one month only T.T) I don’t want to waste this kind of facilities for nothing so I watched everything I could.

KBS, Channel M, Arirang, and One. I only watched the channels which contains about Korea and k-pop. What about the other hundreds channels ? I don’t really care I’m sorry, LOL.

And one of KBS’s program .. ’Yoo Jae Suk’s I’m A Man’ is totally a NEW WORLD for me, seriously. The show is hillarious, but sadly the rating is not that good. But for me personally, there’s an episode which gave me such a shock.

Yoo Jae Suk’s I’m A Man is show which invited around a hundreds men to the studio, share each other about experiences they had which is related with the given theme. Every episode has different theme.

There’s episode which invited men who can’t sing (tone-deaf) and shared each other how bad (and how funny) their friend treat them because they can’t sing.

And there’s episode which invited men who have lost weight more than 10 kilos. They shared each other about how hard they diet, what kind of methods they used, how people treat them before and after, and many more (this episode is damn sooooo hillariousss!)

And there’s episode which invited men who going to marry soon and their friends. An episode which gave me such a shock. I’m 20 right now, but I never know that all men have that kind of thoughts …

So in this episode they shared each other about problem they had with their soon-marriage, with their bride, the family in law and else. And there’s few question they (the invited men) all answered before the show began, and the MCs (there's more than one MC) have to guess one of their answer (among the hundreds men).

I can’t remember it very well, but there’s a question like this;

“When you and your fiancée going to shop to trying few dresses for your wedding (wedding outfit tour) what’s in your mind when she come out with the dress she try?”

.
.
.
.

You know ..

in drama ..

usually ..

the groom will say ..

“WOW !!”

“Waaahh, you’re so beautiful ..”

Something like that.

That’s what I thought too!

But do you know what the MC and other men’s answers?

.
.
.
.

“Ah, another white things came out ..”

“The dress is going to explode”

“Cotton buds!”

“Table cloth!”

And some similar things …..

And I was like .. -_______-

Ah so this is what they thought, so this is every men’s real thoughts .. I just found out because of this show. I was shock and speechless that time.

Anyway, do you know what’s the right answer?

“LOLIPOP”

Heol.


He (his answer being chosen) said “She’s so thin because of her diet for our wedding, and that time she make her hair so big (the hairstyle), so when she came out I thought woah, this is it! A lollipop!”


And they all cracked up.

Heol.

Men always says “Women is so complicated, I can’t understand them.”

I’m as a woman here, admit it, yes, we’re so complicated. But men is so complicated as well heyyy! How could you .. how could you .. how could you say we’re like lollipop when we trying a dress for our wedding .. we just want to look super special and perfect that day… huhuhu.

They shared how tiring it was accompanying their bride trying out this dress and that dress, and then move to another shop. Trying this and that again, and then move again. Repeat. And repeat again. Hahahhah. I admit it, and feel sorry as a woman haha.

For me, I think we just want to get the best dress. What if I decided a dress, then suddenly I find better dress on the another shop? Do you know how annoying it is for women? What? We’re so complicated? Yes we are. I admit it earlier :P

“But why you didn’t pick the dress we like?” ask Yoo Jae Suk, to Baek Ji Young (the only women there, appear as guest)

“….”

“Right!” said Yoo Jae Suk, after waiting speechless-Baek Ji Young’s answer.

They all cracked up again.


For this kind of question .. I don’t know why, as well. Hahah. I can’t answer why.

Women is complicated?

Yes, we are.

We’re sorry for troubling you, but believe me, we just want to give our best.

We just born this way. We’re women.

Just try to unserstand :)



PS: This episode is worth to watch. So interesting for men, and for women. I want to write about another shocking thing like reasons why groom-soon-to-be wants to travel around by hiself before wedding, what kind of things they're still hide from their bride (another shocking answers came out), what kind of fear they'll have on first night and else. but I don't remember it very well. Just watch the show! :)

Atalia

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar :